Plumbing Contractor


A plumbing contractor is an individual, firm, corporation, or partnership who performs plumbing work, for which a permit is required and is regulated by code. They shall be licensed by the State as a plumbing contractor and shall register their license with the City. The responsible Master Plumber for the plumbing contractor shall also register their State license with the City.

This category also includes medical gas installation contractors.

Items Required for Registration

  • Copy of State Master Plumber license
  • Copy of driver's license
  • Master Plumber Registration Form (PDF)
  • Liability insurance policy of no less than the State required minimum with the City of Canyon named as the certificate holder

Return all items completed to the:
Director of Planning & Development
301 16th St.
Canyon, TX 79015

If you have questions, call the Planning & Development Department at (806) 655-5014.